Skyler Mann Wins Tweet of Last Week?
We have to admit that with school, allergies and recovering from RightOnline, we didn’t get our results from our last Tweet of the Week posted. We do want to give our winner her due, and Skyler Mann narrowly beat out Stephen Kruiser for Tweet of the Week honors for the last week of August.
Which of the below is the best Tweet of the Week? (Week ending 8/29/13)
- @sevenlayercake - Buy a @pocketliberty t-shirt or else @jacobperry will recreate Miley's VMA performance featuring Kathy Bates as Robin Thicke. (44%, 16 Votes)
- @stephenkruiser - A good economic lesson is learning how much more than zero your McDonald's paycheck was after you get fired for striking. (31%, 11 Votes)
- @Jim_Banks - In other news, next Tuesday, Sept. 3 marks the return of the Pumpkin Spice Latte at #Starbucks. Something to celebrate. (14%, 5 Votes)
- @FrankCaliendo - "I can't imagine the 2013 NFL season without Mark Sanchez." - Nobody (6%, 2 Votes)
- @chefbrink - Looks like @tedcruz is coming to Indianapolis after all. Too bad he will be 16 days late. #sgs13 (3%, 1 Votes)
- @PatrickRuffini - Conservative Republicans for Crony Capitalism. http://t.co/mLPaUI2np1 (2%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 36
Mann is an editor for the national blog Pocket Full of Liberty. A self-described armchair philosopher who often writes on civil liberty issues gate-crashed the poll by threatening the Twitterverse with a Mylie Cyrus-esque performance by fellow contributor to Pocket Full of Liberty and former Hoosier Access contributor Jacob Perry.
We will have our new poll up later today, so be sure to vote for your favorite and share with your friends! If you have someone (including yourself) that you’d like to nominate for our Tweet of the Week, just contact us through our web form or by our Twitter account.
This post was tagged under: Tweet of the Week