Smart Girl Summit 2013 Recap – Open Item
Good Morning! Today is the 11th of August and this is your Open Item!
Last night saw the end of Smart Girl Summit 2013 with their banquet. This was a great weekend for not only the Smart Girl Organization but also for those of our Editorial Team who were able to participate.
The weekend was full of great conservative speakers, lots of laughter and most importantly, new friendships made. Below are some of our favorite tweets from the weekend as well as some pictures that we feel you should see.
Also, don’t forget to vote in the Tweet of the Week poll. Today is the last day.
Which of the below is the best Tweet of the Week? (Week ending 8/8/13)
- @PastorPWMartin - The Christian life always ends well, but it does not always go well. (76%, 31 Votes)
- @SenDanCoats - #Obama just described #sequester as irresponsible budget cuts but did he forget he signed it into law? (10%, 4 Votes)
- @Sully21 - I hate that we are talking front runners for 2016 in 2013. Let's start listening to members of the GOP now and make a decision later (7%, 3 Votes)
- @chefbrink - This morning I thought training for a half marathon was a good idea. A few minutes on the treadmill tonight changed my mind. (5%, 2 Votes)
- @chefbrink - Hold music is bad enough. It's even worse when it's Nickelback. (2%, 1 Votes)
- @MelissaTweets - FIFY MT @whitehouse: RT if you agree: It's time to raise the minimum wage because nobody works full-time because of #Obamacare. (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 41
This post was tagged under: Indiana Politics