Lots of News – Open Item
Good Morning! Today is Saturday the 22nd of June and this is your Open Item.
Yesterday, we learned that Indiana GOP Chairman Eric Holcomb will be joining U.S. Senator Dan Coats’ staff as a Chief of Staff. Senator Coats had the following to say about Holcomb joining his team:
“Eric Holcomb is a well-respected, results-oriented leader in Indiana, and I am honored to have him join my team. As a veteran, state party chairman and long-time aide to former Governor Mitch Daniels, Eric has the experience and leadership skills to oversee my Indiana operations and assist me in working on behalf of Hoosiers.”
If you did not get a chance to read our Managing Editor’s, Derek Pillie, piece on the changes at Indiana GOP…you can read it here.
Finally, this week’s nominees for our Tweet of the Week honors have been revealed. Take a moment to vote in our poll below!
As always, if there is something we missed or something you want to add, mention it in the comments! See you all soon.
Which of the below is the best Tweet of the Week? (Week ending 6/20/13)
- @jacobperry - You want more conservatives in office who share your beliefs? Learn basic campaign fundamentals so you can actually win elections. (47%, 25 Votes)
- @keder - I'd like to see Republicans introduce a bill banning abortion after birth just to see how many Democrats vote against it. (28%, 15 Votes)
- @ExJon - Twitter has created unrealistically high standards for what I consider breaking news. "Dude, that's like 12 minutes old!!!" (9%, 5 Votes)
- @IMAO_ - Fun Fact: Joe Biden was twiced hustled out of all of his savings by a tic-tac-toe-playing chicken. (8%, 4 Votes)
- @JabbaWhockeez - What I hate most about Twitter: finishing a good tweet, having -1 characters left, and then having to decide which grammar crime to commit (6%, 3 Votes)
- @HeardontheHill - "I'D WIRETAP THAT" -- handmade sign flashed on jumbotron @CQRC Congressional Baseball Game #didyoucatchthatPRISM (2%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 53
This post was tagged under: Indiana Politics