National Election Integrity Event, Houston, Texas April 27, 28
-By Warner Todd Huston
An exciting opportunity to join a nation-wide effort to “true” our voting system is happening in Houston, Texas. The 2012 True The Vote National Summit is happening on April 27 and 28 and if you want to be part of the leading voter integrity project in the nation you should be there, too. (Register to attend today)
The first national True The Vote Summit was conducted by those who in 2010 successfully rooted out vote fraud in Harris County, Texas. In 2011 folks from 27 different states were in attendance to learn how the Harris County effort was conducted in hopes of replicating the same back home, but with the hard lessons already learned by their hosts.
Last year’s summit was wildly successful and this year a new schedule of speakers will help inform and educate those in attendance on the state of our elections system today and what needs to be done to correct the major problems we are experiencing.
Confirmed speakers are:
- Rep. Arthur Davis – Former Alabama Congressman | Fellow at Harvard Institute of Politics
- James O’Keefe – President, Project Veritas
- Pat Caddell – FOX News Contributor | Political Strategist
- John Fund – Author of Stealing Elections | Columnist, America Spectator
- Christian Adams – Author of Injustice | Publisher, Election Law Center | Former DOJ attorney
- Anita MonCrief – ACORN Whistleblower| Publisher, Emerging Corruption
- Hans Von Spakovsky – Senior Legal Fellow, The Heritage Foundation | Former Federal Elections Commissioner
- Tom Fitton – President, Judicial Watch
True The Vote is one of the main organizations involved in auditing the thousands of fraudulent signatures on the Wisconsin recall petitions and has specialized in training groups across the country to help them improve the integrity of elections throughout the country.
The TRUE the VOTE 2012 National Summit will be held at the Sheraton Houston Brookhollow located at 3000 North Loop West, Houston, TX 77092, with special room rates of $79 per night.