The Bleetings of Hypocrites
A post was written and the caterwauling of the left roared to a fiery tempest.
A lot has been made of today because of a few lines at the end of a post written by one of our Directors concerning Democrat Presidential candidate, Senator Barack Obama. Was it something I would have written? Probably not, but then again, that’s not my style of writing.
But what poured out of the keyboards of the so-called tolerant and self righteous left was nothing more than petty minded hypocrisy. Consider what has been written and said of Governor Sarah Palin by the left in recent days since she became Senator McCain’s VP nominee, both nationally and locally:
- Democrat Congressman from New York, Charlie Rangle called Sarah Palin “disabled”
- Comedian (term used loosely) Sandra Bernhard, in a routine, warns Palin “not to come into Manhattan lest she get gang-raped by some of Sandra’s big black brothers” (hello? Where’s the cry of racism there? Oh wait, she’s a fellow Democrat)
- Not to be outdone by her own self Bernhard also refers to Palin as “Uncle Women,” a “turncoat b—h” and a “whore.“
- From Left Hand Play in an open letter to Hillary Supporters “Stop fixating on a politician’s chest and using that as your basis for voting. It’s their BRAIN that allows them to make decisions, not their BOOBS.” Clearly he’s misogynistic. 🙂
- Blogger Doug Masson continually lambastes Palin for having different views on abortion and the theory of creation than he does (Heaven forbid people not think like he does)
- Former State Democrat mouthpiece referred to Sarah Palin as a “milf” and “gilf” and even pushed an unfounded rumor (even at the time she wrote it) that Bristol Palin was actually dating a guy who was 10 years older than her at the time she got pregnant.
- Democrat bloggers here and around the nation pushed the rumor that Palin was a secessionist even when that was proven false (kinda like that whole Obama’s a muslim thing. Thank goodness he cleared that up with George Stephonopolous…or George cleared it up for him…uh oh, that might be considered racist that I pointed that out)
- A Blue Indiana diarist, Brad L, referred to Palin when he titled a post “Lipstick on a Fascist Pig“
- And let’s not forget that not 24 hours after Palin is announced as VP, Daily Kos publishes posts claiming that Trip Palin is not Governor Palin’s son, but her grandson and the son of her daughter Bristol!
- Oh yeah….her email account was hacked this week by the son of a Democrat state Rep in Tennessee!
I could go on, but I plan on actually going to bed sometime soon.
Sure there have been blogs that have insinuated that Obama was a gay muslim or attacked his citizenship…well I would hope you wouldn’t find that here, because clearly, the guy is straight, I’ll believe him when he says he’s a Christian (there are plenty of Christians in the middle east with the middle name Hussein) and the argument over whether the guy is a citizen is one of the most silly arguments there is. If you’re going to play that game, you could play it against John McCain too. And really, is it worth it? No.
So all you silly politically correct and hyper-sensitive liberals out there, get off your high horse. What was written below is nothing, and I repeat nothing, compared to what has been written of Governor Palin. Get over yourselves and political correctness.
And by the way, even though I’ll refer to him as Barack or Senator Obama, his initials are B.H., his middle name is Hussein and in high school and part of college, he called himself Barry! If you are so offended by this, give him a call and complain.